Saturday, January 24, 2009

kim gary's annual dinner

night
event: Kim gary's annual dinner
venue: J.W.Marriot hotel
dress code : beach wear..

my daddy is the supplier to them.
so we are invited...
the dress code is beach wear??
im so headache..what should i wear??
should i waste the money to buy the hawaii dress??
i did not waste my money to do that at last.
im just wearing a spag and short pant with sun glasses..
such a good idea!!!beach wear..



i got this laptop from the lucky draw..really lucky


Accer 9inch pink colour laptop


160GB,wireless,windows XP,built in webcam....but no DVD room..
it's a free gift so nvm la..


yee sang


beach wear me..

the decoration 1


the decoration 2






MORNING
i went to pavilion with my sister-in-law to buy present for my mummy..
and finally we bought a GUCCI handbag for her..
i pokai lo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


me with the GUCCI bag


on the way to pavilion!!!!!!!!
happy chinese new year to all...








No comments:

Post a Comment