Sunday, April 19, 2009

engineering fair

since so long never update and i got nothing to do now...
then update the latest news for myself here..

friday was the engineering fair for my first degree semester..
and was the last day of semester one..
times flies, 1 semester gone and i feel i have learn nothing for this 2 and half months.
never mind at least i meet up a lots of friend..
but mostly are guys..a bit sien but they are friendly:)

ok let's talk about the fair~





this is something that made by rubbish
*information got from ernest lee


me with the robot.


state player with his design...

solar car











ok this is my funny styrene poster!!!!
my project for this fair..this is useless actually...:(

water distillation from joshua's group.
and i do not dare to drink the water..hehe..


the car!!!!!yeng ler!!!

i like this robot..he can speak can move can bye bye cab hello...
technology!!!!!

pop corn machine

this is a special spec...


the me with the engineering shirt
the group pic

the one i always call him "xue di"

heikal and me


trisha and me..i think she is the only girl that close v me in the class..

victor

leo

jia joon

ernest and me..and this pic spoil by the LIM SHAO HERN!!!!

so take 2

joshua


ppl curi tulang!!kena catch!!
so the fair end at 4pm...
it's a hot and tired day..
after fair went to fun ok at connaught v shao hern..
because im freaking hungry

the light







guess what's that??

it's an umbrella!!!i like it!!

the chair and tables


the decoration


No comments:

Post a Comment