Sunday, December 21, 2008

family day

yong chong reach my house at 7.15am.
he is so kind..he is leaving to hong kong tommorow.
and he still come my house and show me the way to univeristy nottingham at semenyih.
thank you so much...
belanja you makan when i see u next time ya..

i reach my home around 8.30.and i go back to some place that full of my saliva and continue my sweet dream..
11am wake up again to take bath and go to midvalley shopping.



red bag!!!sharp??nice???


alicia with her nice and sweet dress.
she is waiting her mummy which is in the PDI fitting room.

lunch at Carl's ju'
RM45 for two sets burger.




bacon swiss

crispy chicken



alicia


french fries is not enough for her..
ask for mc donald ice-cream after this.
and she is happy with her ice-cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment