Saturday, December 20, 2008

holiday at neway subang jaya...

date : 5th december 2008
venue : subang square neway
time : 1pm until 7pm

my er jie suddenly ask me to go together..
yeah!!!long time no sing k already..
and before headed to neway,my sister drop me at sungai wang to collect my camera that send to repair..
it still under warranty..

the benefit that bought from camera fair..
because it have extended warranty which is 3 years!!!!




on the way to neway..


camwhore me!!!


i'm always like to take pic..


showing my short and straight fringe!!!

this ants??newspaper mention it before??
is this??
but this ants is bigger than other ants that i see before!!!!!


birthday boy of that day!!
happy birthday to you!!!


er jie and me
me.er jie and moon

moon and me

left:im messaging with my dear..if not mistaken we're arguing that time!!
middle : see heng, er jie's bf...do not know what he laughing..
right : my sister rude right??haha....
such a nice day for me..
because long time no sing k already..
have fun...

No comments:

Post a Comment